Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kristy Neilson Galindo


My family has known you since you were born, the third of five gorgeous girls! Your family has always meant so much to me and been such role models. The feeling in your home always made me believe that the Heavenly Spirit can truly dwell wherever it is welcomed. From the days that we played on your family computer (which I think was the first computer ever invented!) with our virtual "Barbie" games. Jennie, Amber, and I would always try to get you and Karen to "find something else to do" so we could hog it all to ourselves! To the days of our curlers in our hair at school and the awesome "Stars" performances. Amber, Jennie, and Kristin teaching us dance routines to perform to our parents in your backyard (and then charging them for it!) Patrick Lane was always a little piece of Heaven and so was the entire Schlauder Family. Now, you are an Angel dancing in Heaven. May our Heavenly Father hold all of us in his loving arms at this time of need. You will always be in our hearts. Rest in Peace Baby Girl.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment