Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jessica Nicol


Dearest Leah,

My heart is so terribly sad that you have moved onto more beautiful pastures. I know you are at complete peace without a stress in the world, but it still hard for the ones left behind. You have left a great legacy with your beautiful children and the relationships you made while you were here. I have known you for many years, and worked with you for several of those years. If I had to say one thing about you it would be that you always were smiling, even when you weren't smiling you were still kind of smiling! You ARE a beautiful soul and You will do great things for those on the other side. I am sure seeing your Grami is sooo wonderful, and if you can be spoiled in Heaven, then I am sure you are!!! God bless your sweet family and till we meet again! I LOVE YOU LEAH!!

Jek

No comments:

Post a Comment